Click MTBProject Logo Below
**NOTE:Trails are Closed. Trails will remain closed until the trails get put back in order after the 20" crude oil pipeline is finished being constructed. I am sorry; really, but there was nothing we could do to stop this company and from this happening. If this upsets you just imagine how you'd feel if you had been the one who worked all the hours creating the trails, and it was your land. I feel obligated to close the trails for safety concerns. I've already noticed the construction workers being careless by placing flagging stakes in the middle of the trail just after a curve. I would love your thoughts on this event. Post your thoughts on the trail Facebook page.
Note: If we get a large amount (2-3 inches) of rain within a 24 hour period give trails a day to drain after it stops. During the thaw/freeze cycle ride when trails are frozen.
NOTE: The first part of short orange section is currently closed.
NOTE: Deer Turkey Season Trail times: Please respect the hunters in our family and stay off the trails before and after the times listed for the dates/times in the table below.
|Deer Hunt Date||Trail Times Open to Bikers|
- Cost: $10/day or $##/yr (unlimited use of trails when open) Fee box & Forms at trailhead. Children under the age of 16 are free with paying Adult. The yearly membership is preferred.
- Trail Use: Mountain bicycles and Walking/Jogging only(no dogs allowed) HORSES: ONLY IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- Facilities: Restrooms with hot showers, Breakroom, Picnic area with grill, 17+ miles of trails, Bike wash station
- Night Rides: Scheduled during certain times of year
- Guided bike ride for 1st timers upon request.
- Address of Trails: 552 Shiloh Rd McRae, AR (This is not the mailing address) Also, Google Map is a little off. Look at the address #'s on mailboxes as you get close.
- Trailhead Location: Upon arrival drive over the cattleguard and under the large wooden "BJ Ranch" sign. The first barn you come to on your left after driving over the cattleguard has a red gate across the entrance. Inside this barn is the biker clubhouse with restrooms. Continue on the gravel driveway past the clubhouse and take the gravel drive between the two barns. At the end of the barns and right in front of a large feed bin/silo is the trailhead sign. Park to the right of this trailhead off the road. Fill out necessary waiver forms and deposit into fee box. Enjoy the trails.
The trails are located on the private family-owned BJ Ranch. This is a working cattle ranch so all livestock has the right of way. Please click About Us for a bit more history.
Please Like Us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lercher15trails