NOTE: FIRST PART OF ORANGE TRAIL HAS TALL GRASS AS OF APRIL 18TH.
- Cost: $10/day or $70/yr (unlimited use of trails when open) Fee box & Forms at trailhead. Children under the age of 16 are free with paying Adult. The yearly membership is preferred.
- Trail Use: Mountain bicycles and Walking/Jogging only(no dogs allowed) HORSES: ONLY IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- Facilities: Restrooms with hot showers, Breakroom, Picnic area with grill, 17+ miles of trails, Bike wash station
- Night Rides: Scheduled during certain times of year
- Guided bike ride for 1st timers upon request.
- Address of Trails: 552 Shiloh Rd McRae, AR (This is not the mailing address) Also, Google Map is a little off. Look at the address #'s on mailboxes as you get close.
- Trailhead Location: Upon arrival drive over the cattleguard and under the large wooden "BJ Ranch" sign. The first barn you come to on your left after driving over the cattleguard has a red gate across the entrance. Inside this barn is the biker clubhouse with restrooms. Continue on the gravel driveway past the clubhouse and take the gravel drive between the two barns. At the end of the barns and right in front of a large feed bin/silo is the trailhead sign. Park to the right of this trailhead off the road. Fill out necessary waiver forms and deposit into fee box. Enjoy the trails.
The trails are located on the private family-owned BJ Ranch. This is a working cattle ranch so all livestock has the right of way. Please click About Us for a bit more history.
Please Like Us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lercher15trails